What personal information do we collect?
When you use our website, we collect personal information which you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name and contact details when you register for talks and seminars which we organize, or your employment details if you send us your curriculum vitae in connection with employment opportunities with us.
How do we use the personal information?
If you do provide personal information to us, we may use the personal information for the following purposes:
- administering and managing our relationship with you, including dealing with any requests or inquiries which you may have and providing services to you;
- conducting our recruitment and selection process;
- contacting you regarding any updates, events or publications which may be of interest to you;
- managing our business and website;
- meeting any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements; and
- such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
All personal information provided to us will be kept confidential. However, we may be required to share your personal information with our offices, third party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties to carry out the purposes set out above. Before sharing your personal data, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that the recipient will keep your personal information confidential and secure.
Third Party Links
Our website may contain links to third party websites whose data protection practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these third party websites and we encourage you to consult their privacy policies before using the third party websites.